Cash On Delivery (COD) Is Another Convenient Way You Could Buy Products Off Our Site.
We understand that there are customers who don’t feel comfortable receiving certain parcels at their door due to many reasons. We believe in providing discreet delivery and hence we may have the option for self pickup from a courier office near you. If your PIN code is in our list, we will deliver the unmarked parcel to the nearest courier company office from your preferred address, so that you may opt for self collection. Please check on our website if you can avail of this facility for your preferred PIN code.
1. We have partnered with Fedex, Bluedart, Ecom, DTDC India’s leading E-commerce logistics company, to launch a revolutionary concept for discreet delivery, called Customer Self Pick-up (CSP). This service is only available for Prepaid Orders.
2. Customer Self Pick-up (CSP) is available across certain PIN codes in India. You can check whether CSP option is available in your city.
3. While checking out, you may select the option to get the parcel self-collected. You would need to give us your name and PIN code. Our back end will map your location with the available Courier pick up locations and may either display multiple pick up options (in bigger cities), or just one option (in smaller cities) or we may not currently service a delivery option for your PIN code, and hence request you to opt for the standard delivery option.
4. We will be adding new cities and PIN codes every month and request you to check the CSP PIN code delivery network periodically.
5. At present, we will be delivering only pre-paid orders via the CSP service. In future, we do plan to extend the CSP deliveries for cash on Delivery shipments also.
6. Once the Parcel is received at the Courier pick up centre, an Courier Executive will call the Customers mobile number that is printed on the delivery address to inform the customer the following:
- The parcel has arrived and will be kept at the pick-up centre for 3 working days. If not collected, then the parcel will be sent back to Adultskart warehouse.
- The Pick-up centre timings for collection are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The parcel may be self-collected by the actual customer or any representative. They would need to bring any of the ‘customers’ photo identity card (mandatory requirement) namely: Driver’s license, PAN card, Passport, Voters ID card, College Identity card along with their own photo Identity card (Government Approved).
7. For whatever reason, if the customer does not pick up the products from the Pick up centre within 3 working days, the products will be returned to adultskart warehouse. If the customer would like Adultskart to re-deliver the products, then the customer would need to pay the minimum delivery charge of Rs. 150/- or the actual delivery cost, whichever higher.
8. Customer may check the status of the delivery by visiting the Courier website and querying the Airway Bill Number (AWB#) which has been SMS’ed at the time of dispatching the delivery.